Monday 28 April 2008

Brisbane Fashion: "I Have A Pretty Face"

The artwork on this T-Shirt is designed by Brisbane artist Natalie of defnatalie.com. On her blog, she says:

Basically, my illustration refers to (and reclaims) a "compliment" a lot of fat women have received... "oh but you have such a pretty face". Well, damn straight I do - but don't you go negating my body! Heidi is spreading the body love and intends on creating more tshirts to sell, including more of my own illustrations!

The T-Shirts are US $25 each, and go up to 5XL. Which is good - how many times do you hear people say "Oh, we even have XL", as though that is big enough for people who are fat like me.

You can buy the T-Shirts here - scroll down to where it says "Heidi Campaign" (you'll need either a credit card, Visa or Mastercard Debit Card, or a PayPal account).

No comments: