Sunday 24 May 2009

Brisbane Indian Boy Bands: Boymongoose is back with a new song, "Utah"!

Boymongoose, lead singer of the most successful Indian boy band ever to live in Brisbane, has released a new song, "Utah":



Boymongoose's other songs are The Twelve Days of Christmas ("On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: a totally insufficient dowry...")

and Single Girls, to the tune of Jingle Bells ("Single Girls, Single Girls, please click my profile, everything that I may lack I make up in denial...")

The new song is being released as a project with nexttophit.com, a site that lets new and emerging artists sell music, and lets listeners find new bands. If you want to join the site, you can click here to see Boymongoose's profile, but you'll have to register and log in before you can see it.

Thanks to Twitter user @scarlettjen for the info about the new song being out.

No comments: