Thursday 5 June 2008

Brisbane Music: The Millionaire$ FREE TONIGHT at Rics Bar, Brunswick St Mall, Fortitude Valley.



I normally like to keep this blog reserved for bands from Brisbane, but I heard The Millionaire$ today while I was listening to Dangergirl on "Aloha from the Crypt" on 4ZZZ radio and I just have to plug them. The song I heard was a great cover of George Michael's "Faith" - instead of just trying to sound like George Michael, they've really made it into something that sounds like their own creation.

If you click here you can hear the "Faith" cover on their MySpace page. And if you want to hear them live, The Millionaire$ are playing TONIGHT for FREE, Thursday June 5th, at Ric's Bar in the Brunswick St Mall, Fortitude Valley (see below for map)


View Larger Map

No comments: